Stable Job But Financially Messed Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stable Job But Financially Messed Up

I came to the Dubai in 2005 up until then everything was fine, or so it seemed. I had just a 2 credit cards and was managing quite well juggling them around, i could even pay their minimums too until i got a new job in 2012. The salary came timely as it does but it never grew, i bought a house through a loan in my country and that is when i started losing the plot. It cost more than i could afford and i ended up creeping into the credit cards for more and to make matters worse had a series of unfortunate events familywise, illnesses, bereavements etc, hit me. I was left where i am now, one bank FGB filed, took me court and i paid the fine. The other 2 havent filed yet but are threatening to i havent paid them in a year, my loan autodeducted should end this November 2017, hopefully i get there but i cant sleep, i am paranoid about being deported for 40 000 aed, Any help on this would be immernsely appreciated. My visa is valid until December 2018 and will be automatically renewed for 3 years.
    Last edited by mandega7; 04-07-2017, 12:31 PM.
Working...
X